* U.S. CDC SAYS DELIVERED 312,508,205 DOSES OF COVID-19 VACCINE AS OF MAY 1 VERSUS 308,774,155 DOSES AS OF APRIL 30
* U.S. CDC SAYS ADMINISTERED 243,463,471 DOSES OF COVID-19 VACCINE AS OF MAY 1 VERSUS 240,159,677 DOSES AS OF APRIL 30
* U.S. CDC SAYS 146,239,208 INDIVIDUALS HAVE RECEIVED AT LEAST ONE DOSE OF COVID-19 VACCINE AS OF MAY 1 VERSUS 144,894,586 INDIVIDUALS AS OF APRIL 30
* U.S. CDC SAYS 103,422,555 INDIVIDUALS HAVE BEEN FULLY VACCINATED AGAINST COVID-19 AS OF MAY 1 VERSUS 101,407,318 INDIVIDUALS AS OF APRIL 30
* U.S. CDC SAYS 7,799,933 DOSES OF COVID-19 VACCINE ADMINISTERED IN LONG-TERM CARE HOMES AS OF MAY 1 VERSUS 7,797,395 DOSES ADMINISTERED AS OF APRIL 30
Association between COVID-19 outcomes and mask mandates, adherence, and attitudes
Using an event study design, authors estimate the treatment effect of the introduction of mask mandates (shown on the vertical red line) on Z-scored population-normalized COVID-19 daily new confirmed cases, daily new hospitalization admissions proportion, and deaths across all 50 states and D.C. over the time period between February 1 and September 27, 2020.
Source: Dhaval Adjodah, Karthik Dinakar, Matteo Chinazzi, Samuel P. Fraiberger, Alex Pentland, Samantha Bates, Kyle Staller, Alex Vespignani, Deepak L. Bhatt. Association between COVID-19 Outcomes and Mask Mandates, Adherence, and Attitudes.